Giovanni’s Fish Market has been a huge attraction in Morro Bay, California for the past thirty years. Beachy Keen loves anything seafood related, so naturally checking out Giovanni’s was a must-do.
You probably think all the hip photo apps have been downloaded and your photo editing expertise has been maximized to the highest level, but Replay might prove you wrong. Beachy Keen found this cool, new (and free!) app to make beautiful videos from your pictures and videos on your phone.
Replay is a video making app that is specially designed for posting on Instagram. Your inner basic just squealed a little. It’s okay. This app is actually pretty cool.
Basically, you can throw together a beautiful video in minutes just by picking exactly what you want in it. It’s that easy.
It was UK App of the Year in 2014, and for a good reason. Here’s five:
1. You can pick any combination of up to 200 photos/videos for your video.
2. They offer 22 different styles to make your video.
3. You can pick music to play in the background, both songs that the app has, and from your own iTunes library.
4. It’s insanely fast and easy to throw together.
5. You can share your video on multiple media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, and Whatsapp.
Some cons: it tends to freeze and crash, which is frustrating and very confusing at times.
Overall, this app definitely scored Beachy Keen’s stamp of approval. Download it and see for yourself! It’s currently available in the iTunes App Store for iPhone and iPad.